Thursday, September 6, 2018

When my characters stop speaking to me...

I occupy my time by working on other book projects.  This week, it was redesigning the covers for the Hidden Springs series.  While I love the original versions, it was time for a makeover - a bit of freshening up, if you will.  After all, who doesn't love a new look now and then?

So, without further ado, I present to you the Hidden Springs series!!
















Aren't they pretty?  I'm hoping new readers will think so too, and one-click one - or all - of them.  They're pretty great stories, or so I've heard!  Of course, I have an 'in' with the author!

Now that I can check this project off of my to-do list, it's time to get back to writing.  Hopefully, I can entice Finn and gang to come out and play, and crank out some words in my WIP.  Finn-agled is still on track to be released by the end of the year, so I'd better get to it!

For more information about Hidden Springs, or any of my books, please visit my website.

Now, back to my manuscript...


2 comments: