Friday, April 27, 2018

I've been feeling invisible lately...

until last night, when I read a report that showed me where my books have been downloaded.  This blew me away -

Australia
Belgium
Bolivia
Brazil
Canada
Costa Rica
Denmark
Dominican Republic
Finland
Germany
Great Britain
Greece
Hungary
Indonesia
Ireland
India
Italy
Lithuania
Malaysia
Mexico
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Philippines
Poland
Portugal
Romania
South Africa
Spain
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
United States

Thirty-three countries.  And this is just in 2018.  How can I possibly feel invisible when my books are making the rounds worldwide?

It's easy to get caught up in things that haven't happened yet which can leave us feeling small and unnoticed.  Sometimes you need to take a step back to see just how far your reach is.

I'm truly humbled by this list.  That my stories are becoming part of peoples' lives around the globe fills me with awe.  I'm so grateful for each and every one of you, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support of my dream.

💞 💞 💞

~ Kristine Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment