Monday, July 30, 2018

What if...

What if I stop doubting myself?
What if I believe I will succeed?
What if I stop criticizing the person looking back at me from the mirror?
What if I love the person I am today?
What if I celebrate my achievements instead of lamenting my defeats?
What if the person I want to be is the person I already am?
What if I stop putting off those things I really want to do?
What if I stop making excuses?
What if I stop for a moment and just breathe?
What if I change my priorities?
What if 'real life' is this life?
What if I stop worrying and start trusting?
What if I stop saying "what if" and start living my life to its fullest?

What if we all do?

Copyright © 2018 Kristine Raymond

1 comment:

  1. Those what if's can do a lot of damage, or raise you up, depends on what follows the what if...this is a great post! Thank you for sharing this 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete